Friday 27 December 2013

Blog Renaming

Hello folks this is Ironclad Writer and if you're reading this post, you're not alone :) { a funny take on  Terminator Salvation... just kiddin }

Ok so as I said previously in my post on Blog rebranding, I am considering renaming my blog in the next couple of days.

I would like the name to be more catchy, something unique. Something which attracts more eyeballs and drives users to explore the whole blog, looking for interesting material. I basically intend to write posts on a range of multi variety topics. I want the users to be satisfied while browsing, to enjoy reading the posts which piques their interest and curiosity. Hence am looking for a unique blog name which matches the wavelength.

There are a few blog names in my mind currently and which are still available. I would appreciate if users reading this could suggest me a few good names. If you think of some good name, do leave your comments and suggestions.

Over and out. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker