Tuesday 31 December 2013

#NYE Live Nude Music Show - New York City (NSFW)

Warning : This post contains some controversial 18+ NSFW material.

In my previous post about Dec 31st 2012, I was talking about how some people hang around the bars of East village and Lower east side neighborhoods of Manhattan during the New Year's Eve.

Talking of NYE's, I just remembered a controversial event that was held in New York City. Precisely on Dec 31st of 2011. It was essentially a music show by the punk rock band Kraut in one of the bars in Lower east side. I don't remember, but I think it was the-now-closed dive bar Local 269  on East Houston st. Oh yes it was Local 269 for sure.

And it was controversial because it had a live full nude show by another band as well. The lead singer, guitarist, drummer were fully nude top to bottom. I mean seriously, they had no clothes whatsoever and their dicks were like swinging to the beats. Check out the pictures for yourself. The photos have been blurred a bit to reduce the NSFW-ness.





P.S : On googling a bit, I found the band name is The Afterbirth. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker